THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO ALL WINE CLUBS
In order to continue to supply the highest quality wines to our customers and keep up with the ever changing market place, some changes to your wine club pricing, policies and terms may have changed.
Lastest Update to our Wine Club Terms was on: 07/19/2022
Automatic Renewal Terms:
- Automatic Renewal: The wine club is automatically renewed until cancelled.
- Cancellation Policy: You may cancel with no penalty at any time after receiving your first two wine club orders. There is a $100 cancellation fee if you cancel prior to the second order. You must cancel within 10 calendar days of order notification. To cancel or if you have questions please contact us directly, via phone: 805-203-0749, via email: email@example.com or by mail: P.O. Box 358, Santa Ynez, CA 93460.
- Recurring Charges: Wine club orders are automatically charged to the credit card on file two times per year (typically March and October). Each recurring order is charged the following rate:
- Standard Polo Wine Club: $236 per order
- Standard Polo Wine Club ALL RED: $240 per order
- High Goal Polo Wine Club: $445 per order
- High Goal Polo Wine Club RED: $450 per order
- Custom Orders: Custom orders are charged at a rate of 15% (six bottles per order) or 20% (twelve bottles per order) off the retail value of the wines you would like to receive.
- Length of Automatic Renewal Term: The wine club is continuous and automatically renewed until cancelled.
- Minimum Purchase Obligation: Wine club members must receive two wine club orders at a minimum of six bottles per order.
PICK UP CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE: WINE CLUB ORDERS FOR PICK UP CUSTOMERS MUST BE PICKED UP WITHIN 60 DAYS OF PROCESSING DATE TO GUARANTEE RECEIVING THE WINES PROCESSED. IF NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 60 DAYS, SOME OR ALL WINES MAY BE REPLACED WITH CURRENT RELEASES (MORE RECENT VINTAGE) OF THE SAME BRAND. CANCELLATION OF ORDERS MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN 10 DAYS OF ORDER PROCESSING TO RECEIVE A REFUND.
SHIPPPING CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE: WE PROVIDE AT LEAST 10 CALENDAR DAYS ADVANCE NOTICE OF ORDER PROCESSING, SUCH THAT ANY CHANGES CAN BE MADE (SUCH AS CHANGES IN SHIPPING LOCATIONS, DELAY SHIPPING, OR CANCELLING THE ORDER). IF CUSTOMER DOES NOT COMMUNICATE THOSE CHANGES WITHIN THE 10 DAY PERIOD, ADDITIONAL CHARGES MAY APPLY FOR REQUESTED CHANGES. CANCELLATION OF WINE CLUB ORDERS MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN 10 DAYS OF ORDER NOTIFICATION TO RECEIVE A REFUND. WINE CLUB ORDERS THAT HAVE BEEN PROCESSED WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
Wine Shipment Policy
UPS Ground is Happy Canyon Vineyard, LLC carrier of choice. Ground shipping in California may be provided by Golden State Overnight (GSO). Customers may request us to ship via FedEx Ground. Expedited shipping is only available upon customer request and will incur addtional shipping fees, regadless of wine club options. Due to the legal nature of shipping wine, all wine shipped requires signature of a person 21 years or older. We notify all customers via email when wine has been shipped. All carriers we work with attempt delivery no less than three times before returning the wine to the point from which it was shipped. Happy Canyon Vineyards, LLC is not responsible for wine that was not delivered due to customer unavailability. It is solely the customers responsible to contact Happy Canyon Vineyards, LLC or the carrier to request shipping updates or changes. Wine that has been returned to the winery may be re-shipped at the customers expense.
Standard Polo Wine Club Members receive flat rate discounted shipping.
High Goal Polo Wine Club Members receive complementary shipping, there is no additional cost for shipping.
Flat rate price is raised annually.
Happy Canyon Vineyard at its sole discretion can replace wines in the shipment plan of equal quality and value, at anytime, with or without notice.
Standard & High Goal Polo Wine Club Members Receive
All club benfits including discounts on wine take effect immediately on all wine purchased after you have signed up.
- Each shipment contains either a rare small lot library wine or new-release wine not available to the general public.
- Discounts on all wine bottle purchases from our tasting room or from our website. Standard Polo Club & Polo Choice Club members recieve 15% discount, High Goal Club members recieve 20% discount.
- Special access and discounted pricing to our Polo, Wine and Tasting Room events
- Pre-release announcements of all wines including special access to limited production and small-lot wines.
- Limited complementary tastings or one glass of wine with each visit to our tasting room for you and a guest (One complimentary tasting or glass of wine per day for member & one guest).
- Due to limited production, and allocation to our wine club members, some premium wines in our Barrack Family Estate are not available for comped glasses of wine at the tasting room.
- Wine club members recieve full discount (15% of Standard members, 20% High Goal members) for on all wine bottle purchases, wine club discounts are not available for merchandise such as (but not limited to) chocolates, shirts, hats, wine pourers, and cork screws.
- There are no discounts on glass of wine purchases or wine tasting flights outside of those allocated as comped to our wine club members (One complimentary tasting or glass of wine per day for member & one guest)
These benifits apply to our tasting room / website only. Private by appointment only wine tasting experiences at our ranch and vineyard are provided at a discounted rate to our club members. There are no comped wine tastings or glasses of wine at our ranch and vineyard in Santa Ynez, CA.