HAPPY CANYON VINEYARD
- presents the -
9th Annual SYV Polo Classic
October 2, 2021
Purchase Tickets Below
Wine Club (maximum of 2 tickets per wine club member): $75 per person
Non-Wine Club Member (unlimited, must be purchased by wine club member): $95 per person
Non-Wine Club Member (UNDER 21): $25 per person
KIDS UNDER 12 - FREE - NO TICKET NEEDED
FULL EVENT DETAILS BELOW
By bringing world-class polo to the Santa Ynez Valley, the Happy Canyon Vineyard presents the SYV Polo Classic. The mission is to raise much-needed funds for People Helping People’s programs, which are dedicated to improving the lives of adults and children in the Santa Ynez Valley and Los Alamos by addressing emergency and basic needs.
- 11:00 A.M. | Wine Club Gates Open
- 11:15 A.M. | WOMEN'S POLO MATCH featuring the Team Grand Avenue Real Estate
- 12:15 P.M. | CA style Argentine BBQ Luncheon paired with Happy Canyon Vineyard Wines
- 1:15 P.M. | Parade of Players, Flag Presentation by Sherriff's Mounted Unit and National Anthem
- 1:30 P.M. | CHAMPION POLO MATCH featuring Team Brady Group, Sotheby's International Realty versus Team Ramsey Asphalt
- 1:45 P.M. | 1st Intermission and Divot Stomp
- 2:15 P.M. | 2nd Intermission and Hat Contest Winners Announced/Silent Auction Closes
- 2:45 P.M. | Conclusion of Championship Match and Intermission/Purchase Auction Prizes
- 3:00 P.M. | Presentation of Awards, including the MVP Award Sponsored by Allan Hancock College and the Carlos Gracida Sportsmanship Award Sponsored by Fairfield Farm SYV.
The SYV Polo Classic will feature three matches: A preliminary match of junior players, a women's match, and a post-lunch game featuring high goal professionals with an intermission divot stomp.
At the conclusion of the featured match, an awards ceremony is conducted at midfield for guests to safely gather, mingle with the players, and view the presentations of the Perpetual Winner’s Trophy, Carlos Gracida Sportsmanship Award Sponsored by Fairfield Farm SYV, Most Valuable Player Sponsored by Allan Hancock College, Best Playing String of Ponies, and Best Playing Pony.
HAT (& MASK) CONTEST
Guests are invited to dress for a hat contest with fabulous gift baskets for the winners. As a sign of the times, we will offer a one-of-a-kind mask contest, too.
Our needs have multiplied many times over as a result of COVID-19’s economic impact. This signature event is our banner fundraiser and your support ensures we can help local families in need year-round. Please consider adding a special donation to your ticket purchase.
MAIL A DONATION
If you would like to mail a donation, please make a check payable to "Santa Ynez Valley People Helping People" and send it to P.O. Box 1478, Solvang, CA 93464